Commited To Serving Our Veterans, Military and Thier Families!

Photobucket

LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS WHILE THEY COVER OUR "TAIL ENDS"

Friday, November 7, 2008

07 Nov 2008

Please Check with The Smith Genealogy Blog as that is where I will be doing most of my post's this weekend. I have a case of the "Genealogy Bug" the last couple of weeks and I have allot of confirming to do with some new people I have found through the www.myfamily.com DNA Project. I am eagerly looking forward to learning about this and hopefully find my Great Grandparents on my Father's Side.

The Snelson and Gillilands has been pretty good for the last couple of years. I have found so very much and now need to sit, since the weather is turning, and enter my personal notes and stories into my program and catch up. Gets me to go through all this Data I have collected enter it, and most important, get it organized in my groovy new house!

I am so excited and thankful to be living in Grams house, so close to the rest of my family now! It is so good to be back in Zion, it is so peaceful here to be so close to downtown! Small Town U.S.A. Rulez! **giggle**

Please be sure and hit The Smith Genealogy Blog as I will be spending allot of time there from now through the coming months.

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to catch you around again soon.

No comments: