Commited To Serving Our Veterans, Military and Thier Families!

Photobucket

LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS WHILE THEY COVER OUR "TAIL ENDS"

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fingerless Gloves on Two Needles (Free Pattern)

Fingerless Gloves on Two Needles (Free Pattern)

Shared via AddThis

I ran across this, and I have loved these things for so many years! I could not help but share them! I have finished the front door curtain just a short time ago and am looking for something else to keep my hands and mind busy and off of other things that creep into my mind and depress me. I am thankful that my Grandmothers and mother have taught me the crafts that I feel have gone by the wayside in our present generations. I am now, looking over the net in search of the right threads/yarns and needles that I will need. I have been looking for 'gauntlet' patterns. I want to make some for myself, they have no finger holes, come down over the top of your knuckles and farther up your arms. The look very warm for the winter and fall days along the "Big Lake" here.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: