Commited To Serving Our Veterans, Military and Thier Families!

Photobucket

LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS WHILE THEY COVER OUR "TAIL ENDS"

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Oh My! **giggle**

I have slept the morning away! I NEVER sleep this late! I woke very early this morning to the most wonderful thunder storm! We so needed the rain here terribly. Everything was so dry. I have been carrying water out to my poor little Blueberry Bushes out back and they are so sad looking. (It is their first year) I, at times, think that they are not going to make it and no w2here near worth what I paid for them. They are flat pitiful looking! At least they are still alive. **giggle** I am sure that it is going to be steamy out today, I am contemplating on finally turning the Air on. The front part of the house here gets toasty when that sun comes around and shines through the very large window here in the living room. I really want to get that curtain finished crocheted for the door window. I am so close to having it finished and then to make 3 more panels for the living room window here. Now that one, turned out just BEAUTIFUL! I do have my work cut out for me! I have to make a throw for my adopted Hero also. I have made one for each of my adopted for Christmas since joining Soldiers Angels. I have a box of stuff almost ready to send out for them. I have not heard from them, but their are those that you never hear from and then those that faithfully write you and fill you with such great pride.

Well, I have sat here, drank some coffee and am almost awake. Little Mr. Beaker is telling me it is time for me to change his water and feed. (That I did just last night, but lol, little spoiled brat **giggle**) He seen me munching on a Peanut Butter Sandwich and thinks he has to have a bit of what you are eating, so I gave him a pice of the brad crust. Now he is happy. **giggle** I have created a monster I swear **giggle**

Later my internet friends!

No comments: