Commited To Serving Our Veterans, Military and Thier Families!

Photobucket

LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS WHILE THEY COVER OUR "TAIL ENDS"

Friday, July 10, 2009

What Is It With Some People!!!!

You know I just don't get some people! One kind that has been getting my goat lately has put themselves in dire straits financially, and now has reformed a group that charged a lifetime membership to a group, then upped that and now is charging more money per tutorials they do. The have a constant flow of begging for donations and prayers to help her pay back taxes, mortgages, and more money to live on, they have 2 houses they own, are renting another, are taking in people off the streets. Man, I would have never even thought about buying the 2nd place with the way things are today. I think maybe their "God" is teaching them a lesson not to be so damn greedy? I mean, you have to stop and think with some common sense! If you are having trouble financially, why pile more on yourself and buy a second house?

Next you have the others that are just plain nasty to everyone! Always cussing and putting people down, just plain rude and disrespectful! I don't know where these people get off! I tell ya! Here you are gaming on line having a good time, enjoying the company of other people and then a bunch of young punks that are so insecure with themselves thay have to counter act that by putting people down and trashing them! Here is something I enjoyed so very much with my cousin and son, and it has been so tainted! So many people have left the guild due to the few that are now ruling and running things. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I tell you the solitary life looks better all the time. I have been emersing myself in my reading, cross stitch and crocheting and I have not been this peaceful and happy in a long long time. I guess you just have to step back and tell the whole world you have known for so long to Piss Off.

Now is my time, as I see fit to do what I want when I want with out a bunch of greedy, mouthy, idiots trying to run my life and tell me what to do and when to do it!

No comments: