Commited To Serving Our Veterans, Military and Thier Families!

Photobucket

LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS WHILE THEY COVER OUR "TAIL ENDS"

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well, here I sit, I finished book 4. (Shame on me for being so engrossed in a book **giggle**) I went ahead and had our local bookstore order the 5th book, will probably be here by the weekend. Today has been overcast and I got out for a short walk. The mosquitoes are just horrible this year! They are small nasty little buggers! Totally vicious!

Anyway, today has been so peaceful and quiet. The weather, in all honesty, is some of my favorite. I do love the thunder and rainy days also. It evokes calming and serenity to me.

Well, I have gotten hardly anything done around the house the last couple of days, and guess I should get my hiney in gear around here so I can feel some sense of accomplishment as I look around my small homestead here. Till later my internet friends.

No comments: