Commited To Serving Our Veterans, Military and Thier Families!

Photobucket

LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS WHILE THEY COVER OUR "TAIL ENDS"

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weiss & Hickman RULE!

I have been working on the Death Gate Cycle Series by Weiss and Hickman. (Let me pause here to tell you, I have been trying for many years to have and take the time to, but it seemed that there were always other Real Life urgency, if you will, that stepped in and did not allow me to indulge in the expense of buying their books, and are non existing at our library here in town.)I have finished the first 3 books and am a bit over 1/2 way through the 4th. I have just been so engrossed in it! It is truly a series of books that I would highly recommend for all lovers of Fantasy Writing. Well, I hear the timer on the stove going off, as am I to get dinner on the table and eagerly return to my reading...

No comments: